2. Where were the dragonets kept? Answer: under a mountain
3. Who did kestral and morroseer want to kill? Answer: glory
4. Wow did clay and tsunami escape? Answer: they swam in the underground river
5. What did clay and tsunami find when they escaped? Answer: a scavenger
6. Who captured the dragonets? Answer: queen scarlet
7. Where are queen scarlet's prisons? Answer: above the gladiator fights
8. Who likes clay? Answer: peril
9. Why did queen scarlet want starflight to fight? Answer: she had never seen a nightwing fight
10. What did tsunami and starflight have to fight? Answer: scavengers
11. Who is peril's mother? Answer: kestral
12. Who is clay's mother? Answer: cattail
13. What is special about peril? Answer: her fire scales
14. What was sunny trapped in? Answer: a giant birdcage
Book Scavenger Quiz
Who is the author of Book Scavenger? Jennifer Chambliss Bertman
To play Book Scavenger, where did a person need to hide a book? In a public place
What did every registered book have? A tracking code and a tracking badge in the inside front cover
How could you score double points for finding a book? Flagging it before downloading the clue = declaring a book.
What were people called that targeted declared books so they could get them first? Poachers
What was the lowest rank (0-25) of Book Scavenger? Encyclopedia Brown
Bible Quiz Questions: True or False
1. There are a total of 71 books in the Old Testament and New Testament. 2. Jesus had 12 apostles. 3. Exodus is the last book of the Bible. 4. Jesus grew up in Nazareth. 5. Archangel Gabriel was sent to visit Mary and tell her about the impending birth of Jesus. 6. Proverbs is the longest book in the Bible. 7. Jesus was on the cross for six hours before he died. 8. Moses was 100 years old when he died.
Answers: 1. False. There are 66 books. 2. True. They are: John, Judas, Peter, Simon, Thaddeus, James (son of Alphaeus), Thomas, Bartholomew, James (son of Zebedee), Andrew, Philip and Matthew. 3. False. The last book of the Bible is Revelation. 4. True. Luke 2:39 & 40 share Mary and Joseph brought Jesus back to Nazareth and he grew up there. 5. True. He visits Mary in Luke 1:26-38. 6. False. Psalms is the longest book in the Bible with 150 chapters. 7. True. The day began at 6 a.m. and he was nailed to the cross at 9 a.m. 8. False. He was 128 years old.
SCA Scavenger Hunt - 1 point per question - Students with the most points gets entered into a draw.
1. How many pictures of Eddie are there in the gym? 2. Name one musical that SCA has performed. 3. How many bible verses are in the rotunda?
Swindle by Gordon Korman Questions and Answers
1. Why does Griffin plan a sleepover at the Old Rockford House?
A. To scare his friends
B. To steal a baseball card
C. To get revenge
D. To protest the city's plan
E. To have fun
2. When is the building scheduled to be demolished?
A. The night of the sleepover
B. The day after the sleepover
C. The week after the sleepover
D. The weekend after the sleepover
E. A month after the sleepover
3. How many of Griffin's friends show up for the sleepover?
4. Why does Griffin hope the card is worth a lot of money?
A. He wants a new bike.
B. His parents have financial problems.
C. He is trying to impress a girl.
D. He wants to be the richest kid in town.
E. He wants to buy a car.
5. How much does S. Wendell Palomino offer Griffin for the card?
6. How much is the card actually worth?
7. Which one of Griffin's friends is the "dog whisperer"?
8. What is the "emergency signal"?
A. Snapping fingers
B. Yelling "help!"
E. Humming "happy birthday to you"
9. Who ended up with the Babe Ruth card and making $974,000?
E. Mrs. Winnifred Rockford-Bates
10. In the book, Swindle is the name of a character. Which sentence best uses the word "swindle" according to to its definition?
A. Last night for dinner, my mom baked swindles.
B. If you don't stop yelling, I'll swindle you in the nose.
C. In the wintertime everywhere you look kids are swindling each other with snowballs.
D. Sarah was able to swindle her little sister into doing her chores for her.